Retirement – it means so many different things.
For some, it is about no more work, much more play. For others it’s about working less and having more personal time to enjoy life.
“Feeling in financial control of my destiny” is the strongest aspiration we hear from clients approaching retirement age and considering their financial future.
Being in control means that you can enjoy the balance that work life and more personal time provides you.
For those that don’t feel in control, we see significant “worry and concern” which impacts their present and their future life enjoyment.
Have you found yourself asking any of these questions:
- What things do you still wish to achieve in your work life?
- At what age would you like to reduce your working hours?
- Are there new skills you’d like to learn?
- Do you have grandchildren on the horizon?
- Have I left it too late to build my retirement resources?
- What are your dreams relating to travel and adventure?
- What age will you retire in full?
Our Retirement GameChanger provide strategies that include:
Retirement Planning | Superannuation Check-up | Age Pension Planning | Transition to Retirement
Our Retirement Planning empowers clients to articulate their aspirations, understand their situation, take control and make it happen!