Retirement – it’s a word that means many different things.
For some, it is about no more work, much more play. For others it’s about working less and having more personal time to enjoy life.
“Feeling in financial control of my destiny” is the strongest aspiration we hear from those approaching retirement age and thinking about retirement planning.
However, it’s a really fine edge.
Being in control means that you can enjoy the balance that work life and more personal time provides you.
For those that don’t feel in control, we see significant “worry and concern” which impacts their present and their future life enjoyment.
Have you found yourself asking any of these questions:
- “How much do we need to retire comfortably?”
- “Could I be using my Super more effectively”
- “Have I left it too late to build my retirement resources?”
- “How does the Age Pension work?”
- “What age should I start thinking about my retirement plan?”
We provide strategies that include:
- Retirement Planning
- Superannuation Check-up
- Age Pension Planning and
- Transition to Retirement.