Creating your Estate Plan
It’s vital that all families have a well-considered and executed Estate Plan.
Could you answer these questions?
- Have you nominated anybody to be guardian for your children if you both died?
- If both members of a couple were in a car accident and became incapacitated:
- Which family members will manage the finances for the children?
- Which family members will make medical treatment decisions?
- If you have adult children, do you want to ensure your wealth stays within the family?
Estate Planning is defined as:
“the process of anticipating and arranging, during a person’s life, for the management and disposal of that persons Estate”
In most cases, an Estate Plan includes:
- A Will
- Powers of Attorney (Medical and Financial); and
- Discusses Guardianship of children
- Outline your wishes in a Memo of Directions
Our Estate Plan Service:
We’ve created a seamless process to help you get this done!
Not only do we educate you on your options, we guide you through each step and help complete this vital component of your family’s future security.
Learn more about Aspire Planning